kaddressbook in F16

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:33:39 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 25 October 2011 20:17:03 Peter Gueckel wrote:
> Will we not have a functioning kaddressbook for the release of Fedora 16?
>
> Presently, no addresses are displayed. It has been like this for weeks (see
> bz#742367).
>
> KDE Addressbook of type traditional crashes when kaddressbook is launched
> and the Akonadi addressbook shows nothing.

Hi,

Isn't this a F16Blocker? Based on "All applications listed under the
Applications menu or category must withstand a basic functionality test and
not crash after a few minutes of normal use. They must also have working Help
and Help -> About menu items" [1]. Kaddressbook is listed under the
Applications menu (Applications -> Office).

Martin Kho

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_16_Final_Release_Criteria