KAddressBook on a server?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:17:25 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 04:40 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > But I don't understand how people can go to so much trouble
> > developing an application, and not document it properly,
> > or sometimes at all.
>
> Because developing is fun, documenting is not. :-(

Actually I take the view that if a developer can't write documentation
it's because he can't explain what he's doing, which makes me wonder if
he *understands* what he's doing. One of the features that made the
original Unix system so attractive was how well the docs were written,
and all by the people who wrote the software. That gave people a lot of
confidence in the quality of the product.

poc