Package Maintenance

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Aug 19 12:07:24 UTC 2012

Hi Rex

I was trying to update kde-plasma-translatoid to a newer version. The
newer version is mentioned in the discussion over at:

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/translatoid?content=97511

It does not seem to be maintained by the original developer.

Anyway, I noticed that I was removed from the package db over at
admin.fedoraproject.org which is OK since I have not been paying much
attention to this over the last little while.

But I thought I would inform you of the newer version.

Thanks

Eli

believed to be clean.