SRPMS?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:00:35 UTC 2012

Gilboa Davara wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Were can I find the SRPMs kde-workspace-4.9.0-4.fc17.x86_64?
> I need to test a bug fix to kwin, will it build (patched) on my local mock
> or does it require special mock configuration?

I cheat and don't put srpms into the repo (yet),
* mostly out of laziness
* to save mirror space.
* it's just dup's of srpms from f18/rawhide essentially

So, if you want a srpm  for the  purpose you mentioned, 2 approaches:

fedpkg clone --anonymous kde-workspace
cd kde-workspace/
fedpkg srpm

or look in:
http://kdeforge.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/mock/

which generally has the latest ones I've built recently (e.g.kde-
workspace-4.9.0-6.fc19.src.rpm is there currently)