Folder List Ordering in Kmail

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:31:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

Is there anyway to change the ordering of IMAP folder list on Kmail 4.7.4 ?
In previous version, folders are ordered something like:
- Inbox
- Sent
- Draft
- The rest of folders alphabetically

Now folders are all ordered alphabetically. This means that my "Inbox" is not
on the top of the list, which is annoying, although kmail recognize that
folder as "Inbox" (it has different icon).

I am using F16, fully updated, kmail 4.7.4. I tried searching via google but
didn't find anything, so if someone could point me to a solution I would be
grateful.

Thanks.
AC