Wifi broken

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:58:30 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, January 03, 2012 12:04:10 PM Anne Wilson wrote:
> Since updating yesterday (2:ethtool-3.1-1.fc15.i686) I am pestered every
> few minutes for the password for my wireless connection - which then
> fails.  I have had to stop autoconnection.  It looks as though something
> broke with the update.
>
> Anne

Similar thing happened to me. At some point I got asked for passwd and yet the
connection fails multiple time. I then stop it from auto-connecting, un-check
"Enable Wireless", check "Enable Wireless" again, and then it worked. The
whole thing has happened twice today (and the workaround worked twice too).
Not sure what's going on

AC