Help for this request

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Jan 6 20:29:00 UTC 2012

On 01/06/2012 02:24 PM, Geovani B. R. wrote:
> Some time ago I have been developing a Fedora RPM package for KDE which
> greatly increases the functionality of the desktop,
> is a meta-package of services that do not exist or exist individually,
> try to get hold of a space to create a repository
> for kde-services in http://repos.fedorapeople.org/ but a bureaucracy for
> a login is very hard,

Creating a fedora account isn't *that* hard.  I'd suggest you persue
this path further,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join#Get_a_Fedora_Account

1. Visit the account system home: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
2. Click on 'New account' and fill in the blanks.
3. After you create your account, please be sure to sign the CLA (if you
click on the "My Account" link in the top right, you should see CLA: CLA
Done).
4. Also you need to upload a public RSA SSH key. You need to use the
matching private key to access Fedora machines via SSH

I'd be happy to help guide and mentor you through the process, if you
have any questions or problems.

-- rex