okular always starts fully maximized

Darren Steven dsteven at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 24 05:58:58 UTC 2012

I think this also manifests itself when you remove a screen too. I
think the root cause inside the Activities config. I haven't tried on
4.8 RC, but on 4.7, if I unplug a screen, screen position settings
info is grabbed from an rc that is activity related (sorry - can't
recall the details). Only fix for me was to plug the monitor in, or
remove the rc files.