screen saver

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 16:53:46 UTC 2012

How do I stop the screensaver from locking the desktop? This is for my home
system and I'm the only one in the house. Obviously in a business environment,
I wouldn't want to do this, but in my own house, on my own PC, I don't mind.
:D

I've already tried going into "systemsettings" and telling it there NOT to
require a password to stop the screen saver, but that didn't work. I tried as
both the admin and the local user. :(

I'd like to get this done as it's annoying to walk away from my keyboard for a
few minutes and have to unlock it again!