Kmail on 4.8.3, Fedora 17 is constantly closing due to a segfault 11

fedoraproject at vbgunz.com fedoraproject at vbgunz.com
Sun Jun 10 04:25:02 UTC 2012

Hello,

I went through a session a couple hours ago and must have seen about 20
segfault 11's. I am not kidding, it's no exaggeration, I really needed to do
something important and I needed Kmail. I really needed it.

I lived with these constant crashes and in fact, I've probably avoided using
my client because of them, up until the moment, I have no choice. I won't
write up a bug report because I can't reliably repeat them.

I don't even have an idea about why I am writing this, I guess I am hoping for
a miracle. I want to keep using Kmail but I am near my wits end.

Any ideas on what could be causing Kmail to crash.. a lot?

--
Best Regards
Victor B. Gonzalez