4.8.4 > Kmail/Gwenview

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Jun 14 19:10:55 UTC 2012

On 06/10/2012 12:27 PM, Colin J Thomson wrote:

> I have been running some tests this afternoon after rebuilding/updating
> soprano to 2.7.57-1 from F18 src.rpm

OK, so a short followup.  Looks like the upstream commits that were
causing this nepomuk regression were found, and included in
kdelibs-4.8.4-4 builds.  this means we are *not* going to update soprano
to 2.7.57+.

I know at least some of your either manually grabbed soprano-2.7.57 or
got it from kde-unstable or even while we temporarily (for about ~1 day)
had it in kde-testing.

If that includes you, my current recommendation would be to downgrade
back to soprano-2.7.5 or 2.7.6 (if not using kde-4.9beta2 stuff from
rawhide or f17 kde-unstable).

One easy way to do accomplish the downgrade includes running:

yum distro-sync

-- rex