Can someone help me with a new Device Action?

NRL NRLacasse at HotMail.com
Wed Jun 27 20:24:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Can someone tell me the correct command and parameter for a new action
in the Device Actions? I'm not a programmer but have tried guessing
several combinations. I really don't have a clue!

What I would like to do is add an option to the pop up menu when I put a
CD/DVD into the DVD drive. I would like an option for Dolphin to open up
so I can easily view the files on CD/DVD's. I'm a recent convert from
Windows and I have several hundred music CD's. I know there are several
file types on audio CD's. I'd like to copy the FLAC and OGG files into
my music directory. I'd also like to look at video files too.

The name of the new command is: Open CD/DVD with File Manager

I don't know what the command should be.
I don't know what the parameters should be.

Thanks,

Norman R. Lacasse