Good experience with calligra

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu May 24 08:23:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,
    probably this is the wrong place for this comment but since I am
overloaded with work it should be better here than nowhere. :-)

    I am quite pleased with calligra import of docx documents, sometimes
my students send me docx documents with math formulas (or related) and I
have been able to read them with calligra suite but not with libreoffice.

Note that this is only for reading and not writing or editing or whatever.

I should also say that I have written tips to explain them that pdf is a
better format for file transfer FWIW.

Regards,

--
José Matos