Plasma Netbook or Active on Fedora ?

Steve linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:05:38 UTC 2012

On 11/02/2012 07:11 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 11/01/2012 08:02 PM, Steve wrote:
>>
>> Please announce here or email me if you/when you get a build done as
>> I'll be interested in testing it.
>
> initial plasma active 3 builds for f17 in updates-testing:
>
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-17491

Thanks for the update, Rex.   Great work as usual.

Can active be installed and co exist with a regular Plasma install ?

How does one switch back and forth between the session types ?  In the
session selector on the login page ?

What yum command would be used to install these packages and not muck
everything else up ?

What yum command would be used to uninstall these packages and get back
to the system as it was before ?

Thanks !