No Trash Folder in Kmail?

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:35:16 UTC 2012

Ed Greshko wrote:

> I think I would fedora bz it and let them
> decide if it goes upstream.

I think the problem is solved. I manually
created a trash folder, just to see if my
deleted emails would be located in there.
They weren't. I emptied all trash folders
then, thinking that if they were in some
hidden folder somewhere, I'd try to remove
them. Then I closed kmail and looked n
akonadiconsole to see if there was some
hidden folder not showing up in kmail. There
wasn't.

I just opened up kmail again, and now the
trash folder I had manually created has
automatically gotten the trash icon. I
deleted a junk email I conveniently received
just then and it went into this folder, so it
is functioning as the trash folder.

Problem solved!