qt-4.8/kde-4.10 (hopefully) for rhel6 coming soon

Alf B. Rustad alf at mykolab.com
Mon Apr 8 14:08:23 UTC 2013

On 28.03.2013 18:22, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Ask and ye shall receive, added
> kdevelop
> (and kdesdk whose build previously was broken)
>
> -- rex

Really enjoying Kdevelop! Workstation has been running stable for a
couple of days, seems the initial instability I had was due to the
nvidia driver (the only binary blob on the machine, go figure). In this
time and age we really want a gui with our C++ magic. Qt is a natural
choice of course, but then Qt Designer is a precious addition to
Kdevelop. Any chance of getting an up-to-date Qt-Designer (and
Qt-Creator for that matter) included in the packages?

BTW, seems I am the only one desperate for exchange support in kdepim.
Seems nobody is up for packaging it.

Cheers,
Alf