OT: Including a multilib rpm in the DVD

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 28 09:08:27 UTC 2013

On 08/28/2013 02:46 AM, Syam wrote:
<>

> The problem is not in copying the rpm file. I wanted to know how to specify
> a multi lib rpm in the XML file so that anaconda is able to install it.

i miss read your post first time, so i reread you web page and it does appear
you "left the kiddie pool and tried deep end of adult pool".

well, i am in a different "adult pool", but in the shallow side of the
rope. (bwg)

this pool does not have _kickstart_, so iirc, or near to, it has to
do with adding;

    %packages --multilib

to cli. so you might try;

    man kickstart

to see if it is in there.

or wait to see if a "high board diver" comes along. :=)

also, i believe you should have posted to another "pool";

    users at lists.fedoraproject.org

much luck.

--

peace out.