f19: call for testing/karma

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 11:36:40 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 18 June 2013 10:29:36 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Here's a few items we'd like to ship in F19 GA release, but we need some
> testing/karma today!
>

> konversation:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-10679
>
> kscreen:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-11024

Hi,

Overall kscreen works great! I've just one little question wrt. my dual
monitor setup. The first time kscreen starts, it 'changes' my primary
connection from hdmi - xrandr default - to dvi. Is there a reason for this
switch?

Thanks,

Martin Kho

Btw. Today I a signed up for a fas-account and gave positive karma to kscreen.
Although I still don't like the way Fedora/Red Hat have organized the account
system, I've ever missed the possibility to explicit express any positive
karma when bugs were solved. From now on I hope to contribute more in this
area.