kde-4.10.x for f17 coming to kde-unstable: feedback needed

Rex Dieter rdieter at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 2 22:20:26 UTC 2013

On 02/20/2013 11:18 AM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Just finished up an initial batch of kde-4.10 builds for fedora 17
> (finally).  I plan on signing and pushing these to kde-unstable repo
> shortly.
>
> Same warning for these as for the prior f18 builds.  These are for early
> adopters and testers only.  In short, if you don't know how to manually
> downgrade things in case of trouble, I'd recommend you not touch
> this...yet.
>
> Let us know how it goes and what breaks. :)

so, the kde-sig is seriously considering pushing kde-4.10.x updates
officially for f17 too, see our last meeting log,
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-02-26/fedora-meeting.2013-02-26-15.06.log.html

But, we're still lacking enough concrete testing and feedback to make an
informed decision.  So, please let us know if you're using this, and how
it is all working for you, good or bad.

Thank you.

-- rex