Dual Screen and 4.10

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Wed Mar 6 21:05:51 UTC 2013

Hi

I just upgraded to 4.10. The upgrade went smooth as silk, but..... I have a
minor issue with my dual screen setup. Used to be the screen saver displayed
across both screens as what appeared to be a single instance. Now, what
happens is that I have one instance for each screen.

Like I said, the is a minor issue, however, it kinda spoils the block tube
screen saver. In my opinion its the coolest screen saver that I've seen for a
dual screen setup.

Is there some way that I can fix this???

Eli

believed to be clean.