kde-4.10.1 in f17/kde-testing

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Mar 9 17:42:38 UTC 2013

Am 09.03.2013 18:29, schrieb Rex Dieter:
> The kde-sig decided this past weeks' meeting to move forward with the plan
> to bring kde-4.10 to f17.   In the meantime, we've been working on
> kde-4.10.1 builds, and it's all in the f17/kde-testing repo now.  A bodhi
> update for updates-testing is prepped and will be queue'd soon (within a few
> days).

4.10.1 works pretty fine as 4.10.0 did, only the problem
that desktop-widgets are ignored randomly after re-login
is still there and what i do not understand wo is touching
"plasma-desktop-appletsrc" all the time

the last time i have unlocked widgets is days ago but the
last change of the file within the last 30 minutes and
this smells for me like a race-condition due logout

[harry at srv-rhsoft:~]$ ls /home/harry/.kde/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc
-rw------- 1 harry verwaltung 8,5K 2013-03-09 18:30 /home/harry/.kde/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc