Problem with Nepomuk

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Tue Mar 12 14:57:00 UTC 2013

After restarting the computer again, I get the search dialog box
popping up OK.... So ANF seems to be functioning after the system
comes up, but..... When I run a search on a folder for text I know is
there, I get no results.

By the way, searching on the files system through dolphin seems to
work just fine.

hmmmmm

Eli

Quoting Eli Wapniarski <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org>:

> No real joy here.
>
> After restarting the ANF was waiting for Nepomuk to start even
> though there was no activity on the hard drive. I restarted the
> agent and it started indexing and then it got stuck again on one of
> my task folders. And I get the same dialog box when trying to search
> for some email. :(
>
> Eli
>
> Quoting Eli Wapniarski <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org>:
>
>> Thanks Rex.
>>
>> Very cool tool. I hope I remember that it exists.... And your
>> pointer seemed to be correct. Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder said that the
>> system was busy and that indexing was suspended. Restarting seems
>> to have started indexing again, but "Indexing collection 'Tasks'...
>> (0%).
>>
>> Gonna restart my computer and see what happens.
>>
>> Eli
>>
>> Quoting Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:

>>> Oops, double-checking just now, make that "Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder"
>>>
>>> -- rex

>>> believed to be clean.
>>>

>> --
>> believed to be clean.