KDE 4.10.1 for F17 needs your karma

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 16 21:53:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

if you have tested the KDE (software compilation) 4.10.1 packages for Fedora
17 (no matter whether you got them directly from updates-testing or from
kde-testing, the packages are the same in both cases) and they worked well
for you, please give positive karma at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-3667
(Please authenticate with a valid Fedora Account System (FAS) account if
possible, so that the karma point is actually counted.)

We need at least 2 karma points to be able to push the update!

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
        Kevin Kofler