KDE 4.10.1 systray issue

Lester M. Petrie Jr. petrielmjr at ornl.gov
Thu Mar 21 15:21:57 UTC 2013

Hi

I updated Fedora 17 to KDE 4.10.1 this morning.  It has basically fixed one
issue I have had for about 6 months where I always started in desktop 2.
After updating to 4.10, I am starting in desktop 1 again.  The issue with
systray is that I like to have YAWP running, and now it overlaps about 80%
of the systray.  This makes it very tricky to select an item from the systray.
Is anyone else seeing something like this, or have a fix for it?  Is there
some way to run YAWP without putting it in the systray?

--
Lester M Petrie
865-574-5259
petrielmjr at ornl.gov