KDE 4.10.1 systray issue

alekcejk at googlemail.com alekcejk at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:10:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

You can set number of days for forecast to 0
or if you want more forecast days then disable
yaWP in systray and add yaWP widget on panel.
Currently no solution for such systray issues.

Also please don't use kde-plasma-yawp-0.4.4-2
which crashes systray, use 0.4.4-3 build.

--
Alexey Kurov <nucleo at fedoraproject.org>