unsucrube

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Sep 11 18:56:48 UTC 2013

Am 11.09.2013 20:30, schrieb g:
> On 09/11/2013 12:57 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> my main question is: how did people not learned to read manage to subscribe?
>
> it is a great shame that you would rather write lengthy dissertations bashing
> someone who obviously is not as literate as you try to present your self.

to manage unscrubscribe from a list it does not need to be "literate"

> is it not obvious to you that someone who spells "unsubscribe" as "unsucrube"
> may have other disabilities?

and that is why my first reply contained the list-footer again as well
there would have been no "lengthy dissertations" if smart asses like
Felix Miata shut up after a correct answer

> to the _op_, follow this link that is given at bottom of this list;

*scroll up in the thread* and you realize i did and *then* the guy below
came out whith laughable excuses for the OP's lazyness to read

Am 11.09.2013 20:43, schrieb Felix Miata:
> On 2013-09-11 19:57 (GMT+0200) Reindl Harald composed:
>
>> the really dumb in your whole argumentation is that the footer of this list
>> does *not* start with a "-- " line
>
> What does that have to do with anything?

that your first answer was a silly excuse for the OP about mails
with "-- " lines which is not the case ofr the list-footer here?

so *shut up* if you even do not konw what you said in your first
reply and strip it form the quotes so that anybody hopefully
thinks i am the ass instead why you are answering clueless

-------- Original-Nachricht --------