Does Fedora want to expel KDE from its offerings?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 13 16:32:40 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 01:30:04PM +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> I think the confusion arises from the term "product". I've no idea what
> it's supposed to mean. OTOH "spin" isn't very clear to the newbie user
> either. That said, some such term to indicate typical configurations of

Naming things is famously hard; I agree — we could to better here. Any
suggestions? I would also like to find better way to distinguish the
spins like KDE desktop, where there is full QA and a number of
dedicated people, from those which get minimal effort and often have
serious problems that no one fixes.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>