F21: evince under KDE

George Avrunin avrunin at math.umass.edu
Mon Dec 22 17:12:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:09:05 +0100, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>
wrote:

> Out of curiosity, as you mentioned that evince is working better than Okular
> for you. What are the features missing/not working/not at the same level?
>
> Ciao

Well, for one thing, I just needed to print a document on lettersize paper
that's not formatted for that.  Evince has a "shrink to printable area"
option, as well as "auto rotate and center" or "select page size using
document page size".  Okular wants to print the pages with the printed area
running off the top of the page, and I can't find an easy way to fix that.
Maybe that's my fault, but it's easier to just use evince.

  George