kde mime types?

Richard Z rz at linux-m68k.org
Tue Jan 21 22:09:20 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 09:43:17AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 01/21/2014 09:12 AM, Richard Z wrote:
> >How do I find out where application/x-extension-mts.xml was generated
> >from? How do I override it properly?
>
> The stuff in /usr/share/mime/packages/

thanks.. but one occurence of *.mts in freedesktop.org.xml which is the
correct one.

No idea where that "application/x-extension-mts.xml" came from, hope
it won't come back again. The timestamps of the directories suggest that
it was generated recently though.

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers