Fedora Plasma Product announcement

Rex Dieter rdieter at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 13 13:16:48 UTC 2014

On 03/13/2014 07:49 AM, Laurent Rineau wrote:
> Le Thursday 13 March 2014 07:12:11 Rex Dieter a écrit :
>> On 03/13/2014 06:51 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>>>    The OP's question
>>>
>>> was whether this is meant to replace the KDE Desktop (which like it or
>>> not is the term most people are used to). I still don't know the answer
>>> to that question.
>>
>> OK, let's clear that up.  The answer is "yes"
>
> Patrick is right that the page about "Fedora Plasma Product" should emphasis
> about the KDE rebranding.

FWIW, the initial happened awhile ago (late 2010), e.g.
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2010-November/008989.html
(website/spin site rebranding)

So, sure, we could take this opportunity to further refine things,
though not sure if that should a particular *emphasis* or not.

-- Rex