Package for qt5-qt3d

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Mar 16 04:22:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

Laurent Rineau wrote:
> Do we already have packages for Qt3D somewhere? There was an old review
> request [1], but it was closed NOTABUG. There is new review request [2],
> yet unanswered so far, and about an old version. There is also a package
> mingw32- qt5-qt3d in Fedora, but I do not see any non-Mingw package.

Well, we cannot import the package before it passes review. The review
request also had not been marked as blocking qt-reviews, so it didn't show
up on our tracker, Rex Dieter fixed that (but that only delayed things by 4
days anyway, the review was filed only 9 days ago).

> I also have a spec file for it (see the attachment) for a very recent
> release

You can point to your spec file in the review request, but…

> (but it requires a snapshot of Qt-5.3).

… this is probably why the review request is for an older snapshot.

        Kevin Kofler