Fedora Plasma Product announcement

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Mar 16 04:42:32 UTC 2014

Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> Does Kvkbd (yum install kvkbd) satisfy your needs or did you have
> anything else in mind?

Haven't you read binaryhat's rants on IRC? kvkbd just doesn't work, the only
virtual keyboard we have packaged in Fedora that works at all (at least for
him) is the ancient xvkbd. Getting Maliit in sounds like a good plan, I just
wonder how it interacts with I-Bus. (Maliit is not just an onscreen
keyboard, it's an input method framework designed for onscreen keyboards,
and an onscreen keyboard that uses that framework.)

        Kevin Kofler