Behaviour of system tray bandwidth indicator

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:43:38 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-20 at 17:57 +0100, Martin (KDE) wrote:
> So there is nothing the popup can do about this. It gets several
> informations like transfer started, in progress, ended/finised and
> commited.

I'm not saying it can do anything about it, I'm saying it should not be
misleading. It claims to show transfer bandwidth and time to completion,
but both are egregiously wrong. As I suggested earlier it should tell
the user that these indicators are not reliable when the target is a
remote server.

poc