Why Firefox is not a good choice of browser for a KDE/Plasma-based product

Rex Dieter rdieter at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 26 16:21:24 UTC 2014

On 03/26/2014 09:37 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I'm not a member of this group, which I have never heard of.

We started the process of formalizing the kde-sig to form a working
group while back (Mar 11), starting here:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/kde/2014-March/013196.html

In particular, see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Plasma_Product/Governance

> This poll seems a bizarre way of choosing the best way forward.
> Surely if you are going to ask anyone, you should ask KDE users.

Of course user feedback is absolutely encouraged and welcome, but
*someone* has to ultimately make that decision, and I feel strongly that
this working group is the best ones to entrust with that job.

-- Rex