Why Firefox is not a good choice of browser for a KDE/Plasma-based product

Richard Z rz at linux-m68k.org
Fri Mar 28 10:45:54 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 01:16:11AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Markus Slopianka wrote:

> That said, you have a good point there, in particular one against Firefox:
> Firefox does not support KWallet! Another very strong reason not to default
> to it. Folks, you can argue all you want that users "don't notice" missing
> system integration, but for KWallet, users WILL notice.

good or bad? I will never store anything but throwaway passwords in the Firefox
wallet.
I won't use a browser which integrates with the "system" wallet and neither
a browser without NoScript, AdBlocker and some of the cookie extensions.

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers