When it comes to upgrading

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Mar 30 16:31:15 UTC 2014

Am 30.03.2014 18:27, schrieb Felix Miata:
> On 2014-03-30 17:41 (GMT+0200) Reindl Harald composed:
>
>> in case of HTML you take
>> that control away from the person who reads your mail
>
> Sort of. Geckos have a view message body as plain text menu
> item (which I use 99.97% of the time). Likely other
> email apps supporting HTML have something similar

can we stop this off-list discussion by you simply respect
mailing-list guidelines instead try to excuse be explaining
me my mail-client which i know better then most users?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines#No_HTML_Mail.2C_Please
https://www.google.com/search?q=mailing+list+netiquette+no+html