qt-mobility on a generic non-wireless F21 KDE desktop PC?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 10:52:56 UTC 2014

On 2014-05-01 05:17 (GMT-0500) Rex Dieter composed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> Is this wasteful new F21 dependency on Nokia intentional? Did I miss an
>> announcement? Seems like an AYBABTU.

> qtwebkit has used bits from qt-mobility (libQtLocation mostly) for a
> very long time.

What uses qtwebkit? No web browser I use routinely uses anything *webkit*. The
F21/KDE system I just upgraded had 0 qt-mobility packages installed previously and
worked just fine. Now it has 8, and attempting to remove any makes yum report all but
maybe a few traces of KDE would be removed along with them.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/