pam-kwallet review/testing

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sun May 4 11:13:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon 28 April 2014 19:13:20 Rex Dieter wrote:

> pam-kwallet brings to kde what gnome-keyring-pam is for gnome.  It offers
> the ability to automatically open your kwallet using your login password.
>
> Builds are available in kde-testing repo, package review is at:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1091479

Has anyone tried this with SDDM as I can't seem to get it to work. I still
have to enter my PW for Kwallet for example when Choqok starts.

I've added:
-auth       optional    pam_kwallet.so
-session    optional    pam_kwallet.so

To my /etc/pam.d/sddm file just after the similar pam-gnome entries..

So I thought I would test with KDM and still cannot get it to automatically
start Kwallet.

Any suggestions most welcome on getting it working with KDM

F20 - kde-4.13.0

Colin
--
Fedora 20 - (Heisenbug)