PwManager mangled for good

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Wed May 14 00:48:03 UTC 2014

This might seem an unusual problem, but...

Long ago (back to FC4), I started using the PwManager program. I kept it
up to, I believe, version 1.2.4 (Lilli) for F11.

Today, at long last, I cannot get it to start. Repeated attempts to
start it have failed.

I have a lot of passwords for a lot of accounts. And if I cannot somehow
resurrect this program, I have lost them all. The only hope is: anything
held in the Thunderbird or Firefox password managers, is still there. I
checked. But sometimes, those passwords get lost and do not propagate to
a sign-in.

As it stands, I'm going to be drawing a lot of unwanted attention to
myself by sending password lost/changed requests.

How can I avoid this?

And can anyone recommend a good password-management solution other than
a handwritten Little Black Book of passwords?

Temlakos