Disintegrating desktop

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Wed Apr 1 09:19:12 UTC 2015

Patrick Boutilier wrote:

> On 03/31/2015 09:47 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> I'm running Fedora-21/KDE on my laptop.
>> The window I'm watching frequently disintegrates
>> into 8 separate windows, corresponding to my 8 virtual desktops.
>> I know this is caused by moving the mouse into some area.
>> But I cannot think of any occasion when it would actually help.

>> Is there any way of turning this facility off?

> System Settings -> Workspace Behavior -> Screen Edges

Thanks.
In my view there are far too many choices in KDE,
and in other browsers.
I think there should be an "advanced" option
for those who want the full works.

They have (or did have) a Minister for Simplification in Italy.
I'd like to see something similar in KDE.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net