I am confused

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Tue Apr 14 09:42:44 UTC 2015

I am confused.

Way back when, I read that the plasma desktop (KDE 5) was supposed to
be feature compatible with 4 only with a much more optimized code base.

Now.... after going over the various threads it would appear to me
that this is not the case.

Of concern to me as a user is that it would seem that if I use KDE 5 I
will be going through similar teething pains as that which occurred
during the transistion from version 3 to 4. Is that going to be the
case? If it is... well thats a real bummer.

Thanks for any insight.

Eli

believed to be clean.