I am confused

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 14 13:27:05 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 14 of April 2015 16:16:38 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> 1) If I upgrade a heavily used machine, I will also be upgrading
> KDEPIM... Will I lose my notebooks, filters, etc?

KDEPIM is not part of Plasma and it hasn't been ported to Frameworks 5 yet. No
changes there.

> 4) and ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! How do I get rid of the "discreet" version of
> the &^*()&^ cashew???
I still fail to understand all the hate for a small item which guarantees a
"fixed point of restore" in case you remove everything from the desktop. But
anyway, from upstream:
http://vizzzion.org/blog/2015/02/killing-the-cashew-done-right/

Ciao
--