Removing disable idle system screenlock as default behaviour for Plasma 5

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 23 09:16:20 UTC 2015

Am 23.04.2015 um 09:37 schrieb Germano Massullo:
> I use a laptop too, and when I need to lock the screen, I simply close
> the screen lid

or just lock it manually

i know at my own if i am at home with no other person around me or sit
in front of my notebook in a cafe while having a phone call where it
makes no sense to lock the screen and do not need babysitting from my
computer

frankly having a 10 minute phone call, the screen in the meantime locked
and need at the end of the call some information from the computer
needing both hands to unlock it is bad usability

that's fine for a phone/tablet/phablet but not for a grown up computer