Removing disable idle system screenlock as default behaviour for Plasma 5

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Mon Apr 27 14:16:32 UTC 2015

Well, I guess we should be thankful that we're talking screensaver locks,
custom locales, etc. ;-)  LOL...
>From what I've seen so far, this is a much better transition than the move
from 3 to 4; and won't approach the
level of controversy that arose from GNOME 3.

That said, default behavior shouldn't change unless there is a compelling
reason to do so.  There are enough things that are different without
inflicting additional ones needlessly.

I don't know if I would go so far as to ask the Fedora packagers to restore
the old default.  That is just another thing for them to manage.  The best
place to request it would be upstream.