What is really in klipper?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Aug 8 03:17:23 UTC 2015

Is there a way to determine what really is being held in klipper's clipboard?

I ask this since if I use my mouse to highlight an entry in a T-Bird email message and then left click to paste it into a libreoffice spreadsheet I get a window popping up with "Import Options" asking me to "Select the Language to use for Import".  Yet if I do the same thing from a web page, which contains the same info that was sent via an email, I don't get a pop-up.

I suspect there must be a difference in the data but don't know what it is and what is the trigger.

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere