What is really in klipper?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Aug 9 02:07:19 UTC 2015

On 08/09/15 09:41, Gerald B. Cox wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 6:34 PM, Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com <mailto:ed.greshko at greshko.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/09/15 09:31, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
>     > No, that's fine.  That is what I am running.... enter just qdbus at a command prompt... here is the output I'm getting... you
>     > should see org.kde.klipper...
>     >
>     [egreshko at meimei ~]$ qdbus | grep -i klip
>     [egreshko at meimei ~]$
>
>     Nope....
>

> Weird... grasping at straws here... do you have qt5-qdbusviewer installed?  If so, I'm stumped.  If you have klipper running when
> you run the command, you should see it.

Humm....  I think what I thought is not what I have....

I have a clipboard icon in my systray that I thought was klipper...but it isn't.

If I start klipper from the command line I get what you show.

So, need to figure out what is actually running and get klipper instead.  :-)

--
If I wanted a blog or social media I'd go elsewhere