Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 9 07:02:32 UTC 2015

Ben Rosser composed on 2015-08-09 02:45 (UTC-0400):

> I don't recall reading many testimonies from
> people in these threads who actually regularly use Konqueror as their
> primary browser.

While I do not use it as a primary browser, I do use, with the KHTML engine, as:

1-it is the only "current" browser that can display a significant subset of
older websites (and some more recent ones) as intended on displays that do
not have a physical pixel density of 96.

2-it provides a small set of features unavailable elsewhere that in some
contexts is friendlier and/or more convenient and/or possible at all compared
to other browsers.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/