Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Aug 9 09:55:17 UTC 2015

Am 09.08.2015 um 11:52 schrieb Mustafa Muhammad:
> On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net
> <mailto:h.reindl at thelounge.net>> wrote:
>

>     Am 09.08.2015 um 08:45 schrieb Mustafa Muhammad:
>
>              you don't read the subject "Default browser in Fedora KDE
>         Plasma"
>              which is essential *before* you post to a topic...... the
>         important
>              part is "KDE Plasma" and that we talk about *KDE* on the *KDE
>              mailing list*
>
>         The official name is "Fedora KDE Plasma Desktop Edition", see:
>         https://spins.fedoraproject.org/kde/
>

>     i don't give a shit on that in a human-to-human communication and
>     for sure won't write it in that way - so keep such nitpicker mails
>     for yourself
>

> I was not nitpicking, I meant that the important thing in this spin is
> that it uses the Plasma desktop, from the KDE project, not the whole KDE
> apps and nothing else.

says who?
see second paragraph

Fedora KDE Plasma Desktop comes with many pre-selected top quality
applications that suit all modern desktop use cases - from online
communication like web browsing, instant messaging and electronic mail
correspondence, through multimedia and entertainment, to an advanced
productivity suite, including office applications and enterprise grade
personal information management.

All KDE applications are well integrated, with a similar look and feel
and an easy to use interface, accompanied by an outstanding graphical
appearance.