Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Aug 9 13:36:31 UTC 2015

Mustafa Muhammad wrote:
> KDE apps are well integrated, we don't ship Krita, Marble, probably lots
> of other apps, see:
> https://www.kde.org/info/applications-15.04.3.php

Nowhere have we claimed that we ship ALL the KDE applications. It simply
doesn't make sense for size reasons (huge niche applications are better not
forced onto everyone, those who need them can simply install them from the
repository), and in some cases isn't even possible for legal reasons (e.g.
Kdenlive).

That doesn't mean it is OK to replace a KDE application with a non-KDE
equivalent, an entirely different matter.

        Kevin Kofler