Pros / Cons: Replacing Konqueror with Firefox

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Aug 9 17:06:12 UTC 2015

Am 09.08.2015 um 18:59 schrieb Mustafa Muhammad:
>  > Did you take into account the Mobile views?
>
> No, I only checked desktop browsers since developers target a specific
> form factor by a specific version of their site

nonsense

developers *did* target a specific form factor
that days are gone for sure?

from where i know this?

well, it's my daily job and most customers with websites made a few
years ago insisting in a relaunch with a "responsive design" especially
after Google started to take that massive into account for ranking